Melissa and Siria discuss life changing events that change the course of your life. Melissa discusses the rare and universal impact that pandemic has had on us all as a species. Siria touches on impact bias and how it affects our perceived happiness after a life changing event.
- Have you taken the time to reflect on the pandemic and its impact on you?
- Have you experienced a time where things turned out better than you imagined?
Share your thoughts with us in our Facebook group.
- The Surprising Science of Happiness – a TedTalk by Dan Gilbert.
- 10 Most Stressful Life Events and Ways to Handle Them by Addys Mayers
- A Classic Psychology Study on Why Winning the Lottery Won’t Make You Happier by Melissa Dahl
- Adjusting to Big Life Changes
- 10 Ways to Make it Through Your Life’s Transitions by Susan Krauss Whitbourne
- The Secret to Better Work – a TedTalk by Shawn Achor